If you are coming to Niue it is highly recommended that you have travel insurance.
Before You Travel
BOOKING YOUR FLIGHTS TO NIUE
Flights to Niue are only available through New Zealand.
Travellers wanting to visit Niue from outside of New Zealand must meet the border entry requirements for both New Zealand and Niue.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
Your passport must be valid. There are also rules about how long your passport must be valid for.
You may need a visa to enter Niue
If you are visiting Niue for less than 30 days, you do not need a visa.
If you are visiting for more than 30 days, you may need to apply for a visa to enter Niue.
After You Arrive In Niue
HOW TO STAY SAFE WHILE TRAVELLING AROUND NIUE
There are some things you can do to protect yourself from COVID-19 while travelling.
Maintain hygiene standards at all times
If you feel unwell: If you feel unwell stay at your accommodation and call Niue Foou Hospital, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 4100 for advice and they will let you know.
If you need urgent medical help Call 999.
NIUE TRAVEL ADVISORY #20
- Effective immediately, all travelers to Niue are not required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- Effective immediately, all travelers to Niue are not required to provide evidence of adequate travel insurance. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all visitors to Niue.
- Effective immediately, all travelers to Niue are no longer required to complete a Niue travelers declaration form.
- Effective from the 01st April 2023, all travelers to Niue will not be required to be tested for COVID-19, however, self-administered Rapid-Antigen-Tests (RAT's) will be voluntary.
- Effective immediately, the isolation period for positive COVID-19 cases shall be a minimum of five(5) days.
Information on this website is correct at time of publishing. Information is subject to change without notice.